Okay, it's been a while, and I'm actually at dinner for the dayjob, so I don't have a lot of time. But I did want to post something, and as it is Thursday- I thought I'd post this. I got my refund! Which means I registered for RT! And the hotel! (very important when you no longer have peeps in Orlando you can mooch off of). So this is a (very basic) list of :
13 Authors I want to meet/ see again at RT
1. Larissa Ione (duh)- we're carpooling, she holds the car keys- I hope to see her at least twice on this trip. :) (I'm also going to be her minion at the booksignings).
2)MaryJanice Davidson- hanging out with her at last year's RT was fun.
3) Mechele Armstrong- always fun to hang with.
4) Keri Arthur- currently going through her Riley books like the book crack they are (highly addictive)- hope she can make it.
5) Anya Bast- I met her last year- I've read the first book in her series and enjoyed it, have the next two and hope to read them before April (Mt TBR collapsed- surprised no one else heard it).
6) Steve Berry- he's on the list- it'll be interesting to see if he attends.
7) Cathy Maxwell- I met her at a local conference and it's always nice to see her again.
8) Judi McCoy- I missed the meeting in January for her program, and just know she's gonna give me grief for that (for the record- I was suffering from charliehorses that morning- both legs).
9) Richelle Mead- I'm currently addicted to both of her series (and have all of the Vampire Academy books in the library)- and am interested in hearing her programs.
10) Carole Nelson Douglas- Read Dancing with Werewolves and also Brimstone Kiss, and very interested in what comes next. I mean Vampires in Vegas (that's a duh if I ever heard one).
11) Jordan Summers- she's on the list in their book- not sure if it's true but I would love to meet her after reading her blog for so long.
12) Shiloh Walker- I met her last year, and read her blog regularly.
13) Sasha White- I met her last year too, and also read her blog regularly.
14) Lori Foster- okay, she's not on the list- I couldn't resist (too much caffeine and birthday cake)- I apologize to Lori for the wild goose chase. :)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants